It takes talent and curiosity, persistence, patience and problem-solving to uncover the mysteries of life. It takes teamwork and collaboration, keeping an open mind, good communication skills, hard work and attention to detail. The extraordinary people in the Vallee community have all this and more. You can meet them all here and sort alphabetically or by year of appointment. Or meet the Vallee Scholars, Vallee Visiting Professors and others by clicking on the program or department on the black bar above.
- Professor Emeritus, Institut Pasteur, Director of Research Emeritus, CNRSHarvard Medical School (host: Peter Howley)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Bioengineering,, Helen Wills Neuroscience InstituteUniversity of California, Berkeley
- WM Keck Career Development Professor of Biomedical Engineering, MIT, James & Patricia Poitras Professor in Neuroscience, MIT, Principal Investigator at the McGovern Institute for Brain Research, The Broad Institute, Core Member, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, HHMI InvestigatorMassachusetts Institute of Technology
- Assistant Professor and Head of the Laboratory of Evolutionary Genetics and GenomicsThe Rockefeller University
- California Institute of Technology
- David B Arnold Professor of Science &, Director, Center for Advanced Imaging, Harvard University, HHMI, Investigator