- Elaine Fuchs began her career with an act of rebellion, submitting a three-page essay on the inadequacies of the GRE in
- Dr Eva Nogales, PhD, gave the 2022 Kuggie Vallee Distinguished Lecture at Johns Hopkins University Medical Institute on January 25, 2022.
- Many congratulations to Vallee Visiting Professor Erin Schuman who is the recipience of this year’s FEBS | EMBO Women in Science Award.
- for her work on micropeptides in the immune system.
- Bonnie Bassler is awarded the Wolf Prize for her work elucidating the role of chemical communication between bacteria.