University of California, Berkeley
University of California, Los Angeles
University of California, San Francisco
California Institute of Technology
Harvard Medical School
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Johns Hopkins University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
University of Tokyo, Medical School
University of Vienna
Walter & Eliza Hall Institute
Washington University School of Medicine
Weil Cornell Medicine
University of Wisconsin
University of Zurich
How can my institution be added to the pool of institutions being considered this year?
The Board of Directors selects the institutions invited to submit nominations each summer. Given the limited number of Vallee Scholar Awards, however, it is unlikely that additional institutions will be added to the list in the next few years.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Proposal
- Two of your most important papers published to date.
You will also be asked to:
- Provide a project summary (this should be in lay terms),
- Explain the most novel and innovative aspects of your research,
- Describe what you have done in the past and your ongoing efforts to address issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion,
- Describe how the Vallee Foundation funding will make a difference to your research, and
- Describe the importance of your two most significant papers in advancing the field of research.